Where to Buy Chicken Coops
Chicken coops for sale are necessary for keeping chickens healthy and secure. By providing the right sort of chicken house, you can ensure that your birds are kept safe and protected from predators, whilst giving them a suitable space for laying eggs. See the following guide if you are looking for chicken sheds.
Chicken Coops for Sale – What is Needed?
Every chicken house needs some basic necessities in order to ensure the birds live how they should and get what they need. These include:
- Nest boxes – there should be one of these per 3-4 hens to lay the eggs comfortably.
- Feeders – these come in many forms and sizes. Choose a suitable one made from metal or plastic for your chicken house.
- Fresh water – chicken waterers can be home made or bought. Automatic ones are a popular choice.
- Perches – each chicken needs about one foot of perch space.
- Bedding – this is needed for chicken sheds so that odours and moisture can be absorbed.
Where to Find Chicken Coops for Sale
It is possible to find a chicken house in pet stores and online. Buying second hand chicken sheds will save you lots of money and offer you a wide choice of types and sizes. By browsing on Bird Trader you can search for plenty of chicken coops for sale to suit your needs.